There are times when we’ve all been working on a project and we’ve needed something small, quick and easy to use, to get it all finished but not had the right thing to hand to get it over the line.
This is where Hardmann DoubleBubble® comes in. This range of two-component adhesives are ideal for those small jobs you need to get finished quickly and easily, leaving you to get started on your next project on your to-do list much sooner.
- Handy, dual-pouch, one shot and job-sized
- Reduces waste typically associated with larger quantity two-component adhesives
- Quick and easy – the Red Extra-Fast setting epoxy takes just 3 minutes of work time and 15-30 minutes to be ready to handle
- A range of different substrates that each epoxy can be used with
- Accurately portioned – no need to spend time weighing out the correct quantities
- Room temperature curing
- 24 month shelf life
Blue – General Purpose Epoxy: is ideal for repairing tools, furniture and sports equipment. It is also an excellent adhesive for use with fiberglass cloth.
Green – Water-Clear Epoxy: is designed to repair printed circuit boards (it does not electrically corrode copper), optical fibres, lenses and other optical equipment, jewellery, art objects and other applications where a clear bond is desired.
Red – Extra-Fast Setting Epoxy: can be used to repair tools, auto parts, electrical and electronic components, furniture and other applications that require a fast-setting adhesive.
What can you use Hardmann DoubleBubble® on?
Outlined below are the various substrates and which Hardmann DoubleBubble® epoxy would be recommended for use with each.
◉ General Purpose Expoxy ◉ Water-Clear Epoxy ◉ Extra-Fast Setting Epoxy
Carbon Steel ◉◉
Stainless Steel ◉◉◉